An Onspot Cylinder Air w/Short Rod is a pneumatic cylinder used in OnSpot tire chains. It is responsible for engaging and disengaging the chains from the tires. The short rod on this type of cylinder is used to reduce the overall length of the assembly, which can be important for applications where space is limited.
Onspot Cylinder Air w/Short Rod assemblies are typically made of aluminum or steel and are available in a variety of bore sizes and stroke lengths. They are also available with a variety of mounting options to meet the specific needs of the application.
Here are some of the features and benefits of Onspot Cylinder Air w/Short Rod assemblies:
- Durable construction for long service life
- Short rod design reduces overall length of the assembly
- Available in a variety of bore sizes and stroke lengths
- Available with a variety of mounting options
- Easy to install and maintain