- It far exceeds the NFPA 1901 Ch 13 requirements as a rear work light producing close to 4500 measured lumens at the source.
- This fixture has an integrated switch in the back so no need for sophisticated wiring on basic utility vehicles.
- Due to its lighting capability and versatile mount, It works great as an Aerial Tip light, as a rear hose bed or utility light, or as a scene light in virtually any area on your rig.
- What really makes the WL-X-9 stand out from its siblings is that just a single fixture of this light is NFPA compliant at the tip of an aerial.
- Low cost for lighting and flexibility!
# of LEDs: 9 LEDs
Voltage Range: 9-32v DC
Total Amperage @ 12V DC: 5.25A
RAW Lumens: 7200 Lumens
Effective Lumens: 5,734 Lumens